Another Mother's Hoverboard

Monday, July 28, 2008

love list


  1. i love going away (like i did this weekend) without my kids and how their voices sound when i call them from anywhere "away"...they sound small and young and different and new.
  2. i love coming home to eyes that light up at the first sight of me and that remember me in a whole new way.
  3. i love seeing THEM in a brand new way.
  4. i love the discussion of our separate times.
  5. i love making it all disappear in our togetherness.
  6. i love that i can still cuddle them both to sleep.
  7. i love that my children are healthy and strong. i feel grateful for this EVERY day.
  8. i love that i CAN be a BETTER mom, each and every day. and that i work to do so.
  9. i love that being a mom simply means BEING.
  10. i love making lists about my kids. and life. and just love, in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home