Another Mother's Hoverboard

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

i am not a pig.

last night- watching American Idol...i take off my very uncomfortable-by-the-end-of-the-day Bra and remy laughs...
Remy: Nice berrrr-Rah.
Me: Thanks, rem.
Remy: It's a berrr-Rah.
Me: Yep. Are you going to wear one someday?
Remy (now putting it on): Am i? Are my boobes gonna be floppy someday too?
Me: Are mine?
Remy: Yep. They are VERY floppy.
Me: Thanks rem.
Remy: You're welcome.

today-hanging on my back while i check my email...
Remy: Piggy-backy! Piggy-backy!
Me: Okay, you want a piggy-back ride, Rem?
Remy: no...no i don't. I want a mommy-back ride!
Me: Oh, a MOMMY-BACK RIDE???
Remy (in her most compassionate voice): Yes, mom, because you are NOT a pig. (adds a patronizing pat on the head)
Me: Thanks rem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home