Another Mother's Hoverboard

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

eviction

i think sometimes
that my life is at stake
the faces you make
the cancer within
you and our thing
fling

emotions and words
painful
then helpful
then gone
only to resurface
muddy and familiar

the process is hard
and i wrap myself
in it: a cardboard blanket
the edges soften,
but it's inherent nature
remains
stiff and sordid

is the underlying issue
a textural satire?
a sexual condundrum?
CONtextual disaster?
or a just plain mental enigma?

my home is in my head.
and i think i am evicting
myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed that you posted to my blog and that you enjoyed the video clip! Thanks for the comment. Also noticed that you are a poetry fan when I wrote poetry a long, long time ago it was all dark. No I have pretty much lost all inspiration for poetry writing. However if you are interested http://www.geocities.com/openyourmindseye That is where I posted most of my dark poetry. Nice site by the way. Love it will be sure to come back.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home