Another Mother's Hoverboard

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Another Mother's Hoverboard

Remember Back to the Future? well...remember the sequels? there was one i forgot which one, where michael j. fox acquires a hoverboard...it's all futuristic, sorta like a skateboard and sorta like a surfboard...and it just hovers...but do you remember how it gets him places real fast and makes him pretty super?

this blog is my hoverboard...it gets to me to another place and time...outside of my tiny home, with too many diapers to change and not enough of my own intellectual stimulation...

so...cool! here it is...

i like to write...often rant...sometimes offer poetry...sort of...sometimes quotes or lyrics...but mostly i just need escape...and to outlet my creative self...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home